Building and construction, quarries
Article ID: 63913
EN ISO 20345: 2011 S3 CI SRC
Sizes: 38 – 48
- Sole: double density PU sole, resistant to hydrocarbons, very good grip. The wraparound shape of the sole protects against premature wear of the forefoot and against the external hazards. Insulates against the cold.
- Upper: full-grain pigmented liquid-resistant leather upper. Waterproof leather gusset.
- Lining: black non-woven material, effectively wicks away perspiration, quick-dry.
- Toecap: steel
- Penetration-resistant mid-sole: stainless steel
- Hygienic insole: non-woven
- Weight: 750 g in size 42
Protective steel toecap
Provides protection against falling objects up to 200 joules and compression of up to 15 000 Newton in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Stainless steel penetration resistant midsole
Resists to perforation up to 1 100 Newton in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Resistance to water penetration
WRU in accordance with the EN 20345 standard