MACSOLE 1.0 BFX 1
Non-magnetic boot for outdoor work, building and public works, humid environments
Article ID: 62933
EN ISO 20345: 2011 – S3 CI HI HRO SRC
Sizes: 36 – 48
- Sole: MACSOLE® 1.0 rubber sole, exceptional grip, resistant to oils and hydrocarbons, resistant to heat on contact (HRO), rubber coated end piece. Microgrip profile adapted to winter conditions.
- Upper: oiled brown grain leather pull-up, reduced number of seams.
- Lining: non-woven fabric, highly abrasion resistant, comfort foam 3 mm thick.
- Toe cap: metal-free
- Penetration-resistant mid-sole: metal-free
- Hygienic and comfortable insole: PU, removable, anatomical, perforated. Ultra microfibre upper, highly abrasion-resistant, allows good wicking of perspiration.
- Weight: 820 g in size 42
MACSOLE® soles, made from an exclusive mixture of nitrile rubbers offer unequalled performances in terms of adherence, safety and longevity in the most extreme conditions
Non-metal penetration resistant sole
• Resists to perforation up to 1 100 Netwon in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
• 100% composite
• Protects 100% of the surface of the foot (as opposed to 85% on average for steel soles)
• Lighter than steel soles
• Conducts less heat and cold than a metal sole
Non-metal protective toecap
• Provides protection against falling objects up to 200 joules and compression of up to 15 000 Newton in accordance with EN 20345
• 100% antimagnetic
• Comfortable due to its ergonomic shape
• Extra wide
• 20% lighter than conventional steel toecap
• Conducts less heat and cold than a metal toecap
100% metal free
The entire safety shoe is free of any metal parts
Resistance to water penetration
WRU in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
Resists to temperatures of up to 300°C in accordance with the EN 20345 standard (HRO)